Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lets get this thing going....

This is my first official blog! How exciting... I decided to start this blog to document the things going on in my life. I have never been good at keeping a journal, my hand always cramps up and I lose them, so I thought  I would give blogging a shot. I'm pretty sure my mother will probably be my only follower, but oh well!

I want to be able to just put down my thoughts, ideas and passions into this blog so that I can look back on it in the years to come. My thoughts are almost always random, my ideas are usually short lived, but my passions are extreme and never small. That's what passion is right? loving something so great and dreaming about it to the extreme?

So... here's to life, health and the pursuit of passion!

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout of your blog and all that you wrote. What a great idea and I can't wait to see what passion God gives you next. I am glad that Ela is a passion right now! And I am sure that I, as your mother, won't be your only follower!

    ReplyDelete